The following are the essential skills that users will gain upon completion of our training.
- Salesforce CRM fundamentals and features
- Data model, security, features, and UI
- Portal designing, dashboards and report preparation
- Data validation, Application customization and debugging
- Salesforce Cloud and Force.com
- Standard List Controller
Become an expert Salesforce Developer/Admin by mastering all the core concepts through real-time examples. Our training will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge of CRM administrative features, apex data loader, app exchange, etc., and also offers a real-world experience to easily develop and manage applications.
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- This module, will give an overview of cloud computing, SAAS, PAAS, Sales Force CRM concepts etc…
- Introduction to the Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Sales Force CRM Concepts
- How CRM can help?
- Customization in Salesforce CRM
- Personal Setup
- App Set-up in SFDC
- Admin Set-up in SFDC
- Salesforce Cloud Overview
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
Apex Data Loader In SalesForce
Data Loader is a client application for the bulk import or export of data that uses it to insert, update, delete, or export Salesforce records (SFDC). In this module, we will let you know how to create custom profiles, fields, Customize lookup fields, Validating the fields and how to use field- level security.
Create custom profiles & custom fields
Define dependent pick list
Customize lookup fields
Customize validation & formulas
Customize page layouts
Customize standard related lists
Use field-level security
Workflow In SalesForce
- This section will define the architecture of a workflow consisting of customized rules, tasks and alerts.
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts